The 2015 FileMaker Developer Conference is going to be hot…and not just because it’s in Las Vegas in July!
This grandaddy of all FileMaker events has a number of reasons why it will be extra-sizzling this year.
- It’s the 20th Developer Conference Anniversary…with many special activities planned
- 60, ground-breaking sessions covering the latest and greatest design, business and technology trends in the FileMaker universe
- Non-stop networking with over 1,200 developers from around the world
- The latest new products and services on display at the Exhibitor Showcase
Angel City Data will be bringing some punch to the occasion as well. President David Knight will be presenting an unprecedented 20th session this conference. David will present “Super-Sized Selling”, a session focused on helping fellow developers connect with new customers and expand their businesses. David is scheduled to speak on Thursday, July 23rd at 9am. His session will look at:
- Proactive selling methods
- Properly using referrals, partnerships, social networks and web listings
- Opening new doors with FileMaker Go, web publishing and other technology opportunities
- Examining a variety of selling techniques…and knowing when to use each
“I’m very excited about this year’s session.”, says David. “We’re finding some very effective methods for reaching folks that are new to the FileMaker platform and helping them target their investment into areas that pay huge dividends. We’re going to have fun looking at a variety of these sales approaches.”
David has spoken at over a dozen Developer Conferences before, on a wide variety of technical, design and business topics. What should you expect from his forthcoming session? Take a look at the consistent feedback from some of his past DevCon presentations:
- “David has the perfect combination of charisma, humor and mad skills to make any session informational and fun to attend.”
- “Amazing session. Excellent material, beautiful slides, perfect pace. Every developer should see his sessions.”
- “The best DevCon session I’ve seen in years. Excellent job!”
- “Mr. Knight is a great, inspiring speaker. His talk and materials were very well prepared and his attention to detail is admirable.”
- “Probably the best session I saw this year. Great ideas on how I can sell within our organization.”
For more information about sessions and how to attend the 2015 FileMaker Developer’s conference, click here.