ANGEL CITY DATA…YOUR FLANNEL-CLAD SUPPORT TEAM
Family first. Business second.
First, on behalf of the entire Angel City Data team, I want to extend our heartfelt wishes for you and your company’s health and the well-being of your loved ones during this period of uncertainty.
Although this is a time for focusing on your family, friends, and community, the reality is that sometimes business has to carry on, even during pandemics.
We wanted to assure you, that if you do find yourself having to address work-based needs, Angel City Data is here and ready to assist. We just ask that you please ignore any barking dogs or giggling children you hear on your phone calls with us. We promise to do the same with you.
Been there, done that.
For those that don’t already know this, we’re veterans at this remote work thing:
– Though we generally work from our office, our entire development team has always used laptops and we’ve all worked from home while tending to a sick child or waiting for a plumber. We’ve got over a decade of experience in this.
– We have VoIP phones that roll directly to each team member’s cell phone, so calling and connecting to the staff member’s extension of your choice should be no different from your usual experience.
– Should you choose to leave a voicemail, our system creates audio recordings that automatically appear in our respective emails for review, so feel free to leave a verbal message, if that’s more convenient.
– Our email, internal tracking/billing systems, and access to customer systems are largely identical, whether working remotely or in our offices.
– We regularly conduct 10-20 virtual meetings a week. We’re completely comfortable meeting with or supporting remote clients using a variety of screen-sharing tools like GoToMeeting, Zoom, LogMeIn and other digital collaboration platforms.
We’re fine….and here for you.
In short…ACD is steady as a rock.
We’re not going anywhere and there should be minimal impact in our ability to support you and your organization.
Feel free to reach out to your Angel City Data project manager or developer with any specific needs you have. Though we may be wearing sweatpants instead of slacks, you can trust that the same smart, passionate team is here to support you and your business through these challenging times.
We’ve got your back!
Please take care, and let us know if you need anything.
David A. Knight
Angel City Data